RE: [photran] "01H " => syntax error, Pb with Hollerith constants ?

Title: Message body
I thought Fortran read such a value as Octal!

Kevin

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:09:18 +0200
From: Michel.Devel@xxxxxxxx
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [photran] "01H " => syntax error, Pb with Hollerith constants ?

Dear photran users and developers,

I have come across something strange : whenever, in a fortran code I have the chain "01H " I get a syntax error at the corresponding line in the outline view, whatever the characters before the 0 (but there must be a space after the H) !
Is this related to Hollerith constants ?
I understand that
"Hollerith constants were deleted from the FORTRAN 77 Standard, though still described in an appendix for those wishing to continue support. Hollerith edit descriptors were allowed through Fortran 90, and were deleted from the Fortran 95 Standard." (from en.wikipedia.org)
and that you may whish to support them, but in my case it was simply the end of the name of a variable and the syntax error message was a bit misleading:
OK it began by "Unexpected extraneous character", but after that I got a long list of block delimiters after an "Expecting one of the following: ..."

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL