[photran] comment/uncomment

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Dear photran users and developers,

There is something bothering me in the comment/uncomment possibility in the editor (do not know if it comes from CDT or photran).
I think it is not a good idea to have only one toggle command for both because when you want to comment a group of lines in which there is already a comment, it will uncomment it!!!
Don't you think there should be 2 separate commands: comment and uncomment that should just put (1st case) or remove (2nd case) a "!" at the beginning of all the lines ?
Or did I miss something ?

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL