Re: [photran] Re: Configuring Fixed Form Line Width

Hi Thomas,

can you tell what version of the Eclipse / Photran you are using (not sure if the screenshots go through this listing)? I have Eclipse 3.6.0 (a release from about two weeks ago), and when I go to Eclipse preferences (the leftmost menu in the menu bar on Mac), then to Fortran>Editor, I do have a field for fixed-form line length. Also, please check in the properties of your project (right click on the project name and choose properties) [ >Fortran General>Source Form] that extensions of your fortran files are associated with a Fixed Form.

cheers,
Maksym