[photran] Can I launch PBS jobs from Photran?

Hello,

I installed Photran 6.0 on my linux desktop system and it's working for me for simple test cases. Now I would like to refactor a large scientific code using Phortran and submit the job on another machine (that is setup of large scale parallel processing) and requires batch submission of jobs using PBS as it's batch queuing system.
I saw the following list on new PTP features online:

PTP Helios Release Review (Including Photran Subproject)
New Features
Updated Eclipse package support
- Eclipse 3.6
- CDT 7.0
- RSE 3.2
Resource managers
- SLURM resource manager updated to support SLURM 2.1
- PBS resource manager now able to launch/monitor jobs

I noticed this list of new features includes the ability to "launch" jobs from PBS. Is this available now? What software (plugins?) do I need to use this feature?

thanks,

Diane Feddema

Back to the top