Re: [photran] Error with Photran debugger on Mac

Does that directory exist? I assume the file at that path doesn't.
if not, is the libgfortran dir somewhere else?

You can edit the source lookup paths in CDT (which Photran uses)
Some info about editing the source lookup path is here: (Obviously I remembered more of this at one time...)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#I.27m_using_cygwin_and_when_launching_the_debugger.2C_it_complains_that_it_can.27t_find_the_source_file

http://markmail.org/message/k2kz5kut6bz4ltms

"One of the problems that occurs when developing with Photran or CDT in windows is that source lookup in Photran does not ..." is in the following report:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/org.eclipse.ptp/photran/org.eclipse.photran-dev-docs/debugger/senior-project-final-report-200705.pdf?revision=1.1&root=Tools_Project

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/photran/msg01068.html

*** This looks like the best shot: ***
http://markmail.org/message/ifmyxd7zjwed3ng2

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Pierre Gentine (Columbia)" ---06/10/2010 11:59:13 AM---Hello I have installed Photran on a Mac OSX 1"Pierre Gentine (Columbia)" ---06/10/2010 11:59:13 AM---Hello I have installed Photran on a Mac OSX 10.6 but I am having an issue with the debugger. When I

"Pierre Gentine (Columbia)" <pg2328@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

photran@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/10/2010 11:59 AM

[photran] Error with Photran debugger on Mac

Sent by:

photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello
I have installed Photran on a Mac OSX 10.6 but I am having an issue with the debugger. When I launch the debugger I get the assembly view only and the following error:

Can't find a source file at "/Builds/unix/gcc/gcc-4.2/libgfortran/fmain.c"
Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location.

Would you have any clue on how to solve this issue?
Thanks a lto for your help.
Regards,
photran mailing list
photran@xxxxxxxxxxx