Re: [photran] fixes for the mouse right click and the column 133 problem and the print line limit option...!

> So where on the PTP site is the download and the instructions?

The first release candidate build (RC1) was supposed to be this week, but we ran into some problems. If you want to try out Photran 6 immediately, you can follow the Prerelease Installation Instructions at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran6 -- although the RC2 build, which you will be able to install much more quickly and easily (from the Eclipse Helios update site), will be next week. I will announce it when it's live.

Jeff

Back to the top