[photran] Problem: Can not open an existing workspace.

Hi,

I am using photran under Ubuntu. The problem is that Eclipse would close by itself when I open it will an existing workspace. I used the "print screen" to see the error is "java.lang.NullpointerException". I have met this problem two times.

One solution is to create a new workspace and import all the existing projects. This works and doest not take much time. But it would be better if we can avoid this kind of problem.

Thanks,
Runlong Tang

Back to the top