Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 23:45:47 -0300 (ART)
From: "Fernando Molina" <fmolina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [photran] Problem trying to debug
To: "Photran Information" <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,
Update:
Create a fortran project, compile and run. OK. Now try to debug; clicking
on the debug button arrow to open drop down list, shows "Hello.exe" but
with the "c" project icon. Click "Debug configurations" and double click
"Fortran local application" to create a fortran debug configuration. Click
"Debug" with default parameters. In the source code window the following
message is displayed:
'Can't find a source file at "../../../gcc-4.4.3-mingw/libgfortran/fmain.c"
Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location.'

I changed several options but with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Fernando

Back to the top