Re: [photran] suggestion for a new refactoring

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 29/03/2010 16:49, Mariano Mendez a écrit :

I’ve finished a Refactoring that allow you to remove the fixed format of F77 files on Photran . I send an image.   May I work on the inverse operation J

Hi,

Thanks for efforts!

1°) Personnaly, I do not want the split lines to be merged as in your example. I would prefer to keep them split.
2°) I saw in your example that I forgot to speak about the comments (beginning with c or C) which should be changed so that they begin by "!"
Thanks for implementing it !

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL