[photran] OpenMP with Intel Fortran on Photran

I am having trouble using OpenMP with the Intel 11.1 compiler on Photran.  My project is a Executable Intel Fortran project (using managed make file I believe).

In order to turn on OpenMP I went under project properties then Intel IA-32 Fortran Compiler then Language.  I changed the Process OpenMP Directives option from Disable to General Parallel Code (-openmp).

When I compile a very simple OpenMP program I get a string of errors in the Fortran Linker.  The first error is "undefined reference to `__kmpc_begin'"

My guess is that the managed make file can not handle OpenMP.  Is that right?  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
David Bal

Back to the top