Re: [photran] Photran template category

Hi Cyril,

I just terminate a photran/CDT template which is located in "photan project / Makefile Project" in the new project wizzard.
Is it possible to put the template in my own new project wizard category ?

Unfortunately, the only way to provide a new template or a template category is by writing an Eclipse plug-in that contributes it. There's not a way to do it in the user interface. I agree that would be a nice feature to have, though. :-)

Jeff

Back to the top