Re: [photran] Viewing global variables and arrays in debug mode

Hi,

you may also try one of the latest revisions of ProjectArcher, particularly ones by Jan Kratochvil (http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ProjectArcher) - Archer is a GDB branch that attempts to fix some of the limitations of GDB, including dynamic arrays, global variables etc. Mind that even if Archer supports these features, it might be the case that Phortran does not.

Maksym