Re: [photran] execution with an input file

Michel,

I'm not sure I correctly understood your point, but my solution might be of a help to you : I use a command-line program which waits for a single argument (a file which contains program parameters). I prepared a run configuration with "${file_prompt}" as program argument in the (x)= Arguments tab. Each time I run my prog with thi run configuration, I can chose a parameter file.

Hope this helps and bonne chance !

Denis

Michel DEVEL a écrit :
Michel DEVEL a écrit :
Salut,

Merci de ta réponse !
(toujours traitre ces adresses de retour automatique ! ;-) )
I am also sorry for the French noise. I got caught myself by the automatic return address to the photran mailing list, in spite of the fact that I knew it was there. I was too much in a hurry to send my answer !

Sorry about that.

Essentially I said that in fact I my question was probably ill-posed. In fact the code is reading its input from the console and that's why I wanted to use "<" before the name o the input file on the argument list. I could probably set a logical link between fort.5 and the input file as suggested by Ronan, but since this is supposed to be used by students under Windows, I am not sure of how to do that under windows.

Denis FEURER
--
HydroSciences Montpellier
Université Montpellier 2