[photran] Problem with makefiles - how to build everything automatically?

Hello,

I have a problem with auto-generated makefiles in Photran. This question has already been raised several times on this forum but unfortunately
I did not manage to find any good solution working for me. My problem is that I have a complicated project and the auto-generated makefile
does not take into account the dependencies between the different source files and modules. The source files are just compiled in the
alphabetical order of their names, ignoring the dependencies.

I have tried the mkmf.pl Perl script separately and it seems to generate nice makekiles. But is it possible to integrate this into Photran?

I am actually a new user of Photran. I was using the Intel Fortran Compiler with Visual Studio before, and everything was done automatically
when building the project. I am sure it is also possible to use Photran in this way, but how?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Remi

Back to the top