[photran] Recent problem with photra

Thanks for your answer. I tried, selecting carefully the project (which is, in fact the only project I have in the left column of Eclipse). This does not change anything...

Other ideas ?

Thanks you !

Le 5 oct. 2009 à 18:16, walking fish a écrit :

Regarding the noted "Nothing to build for project Test" problem.  I think one possible solution it to make sure that the folder containing your program is selected or highlighted.  It may be a problem of 'focus' for the compiler.

May I ask if anyone is using the XLF compiler from IBM and if so how to configure Eclipse or Photran to force the compiler to use it.  I am using a box with IBM 970MP processors with AltiVec SIMD acceleration with Yellow Dog Linux 6.2.  Any guidance would save me a lot of time.  Robert.

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 00:37:57 +0200
From: Cyril Georgy <Cyril.Georgy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [photran] Recent problem with photran
To: Photran Information <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello !

I'm using Eclipse and photran with entire satisfaction since few years
yet. I recently have the following problem, which I tried to solve
unsuccessfully until now.

I'm working on Mac Os 10.6 Snow Leopard, Eclipse 3.5.1 and Photran 5
(the update to photran 5 is a consequence of the update to OS 10.6,
which implied an upgrade to Eclipse 3.5...). When I upgraded to OS
10.6, I had no problem compiling and running my old fortran projects.
Since few days, photran seems unable to do anything : the only message
I obtain is typically :

**** Build of configuration Release for project Test ****

Nothing to build for project Test

even if I change something in my program, and, worse, if I add some
mistakes to it. It compiles no more anything !

I don't know at all what I changed... If somebody has an idea, or
encounters the same problem...

Thanks for all !

Cyril Georgy

Cyril Georgy