[photran] automatic generation of a "consolidated" Makefile

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Dear Jeffrey

Is there a possibility to use the standard "Fortran Project" (with managed make) and then when everything goes well ask eclipse/photran to automatically generate a makefile that could be directly usable with a command line make ?
I have seen that you generate a file named "makefile" that includes sources.mk, subdir.mk and objects.mk that I can find, but also ../makefile.init and ../makefile.defs that I cannot find.
I would be interested by another possibility in the "export..." menu that would allow me to export a "consolidated" makefile, i.e. the "makefile" file but with all the "include files" included, so that I could use make at the command line.
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top