Re: [photran] Building from source

On 07/09/2009 11:30 AM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:
A new Photran build (I200906291151) is available from

I've been packaging Photran for Fedora for a while, and having trouble building the latest releases. If I checkout the v200907102002 tag from CVS with:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools -z3 export -r v200907102002 -d photran-v200907102002 org.eclipse.ptp/photran

, I don't get the following directories (shown in ViewCVS):

org.eclipse.photran-dev-docs/
org.eclipse.photran-samples/
org.eclipse.photran.cmdline/
org.eclipse.photran.core.vpg.tests/
org.eclipse.photran.core.vpg.tests.failing/
org.eclipse.photran.intel-feature/
org.eclipse.photran.master/
org.eclipse.photran.releng/
org.eclipse.photran.vpg-feature/
org.eclipse.photran.xlf-feature/

Now, perhaps some of the are deprecated, but it seems from looking at the pre-build zip files that I should definitely be getting the feature directories and photran.master since those are in the features directory in the zip file. Tagging issue?

FWIW - For the purposes of packaging for distributions, a source tarball of each release would be very helpful.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx