[photran] ifort managed make

Hi

it seems that managed make doesn't work properly when I use the Intel
Visual Fortran Compiler (tried with version 10.1 on an Intel64
architecture and with version 11.0 on an IA-32). When I select the GCC
Toolchain all works fine, i.e. the makefile and the *.mk are generated
correctly. But when I use the Intel Fortran Toolchain, the makefile isnt
generated, and *.mk are only generated incompletely. Is this a bug, or
am I missing something, or is there a workaround?

Thanks a lot

Daniel

PS: I have the latest Photran (4.0.5) and the latest Plugin Linux Intel
Fortran Compiler Support (4.0.5).

Back to the top