[photran] Analysis Features and Refactoring Support in Photran

I have recently installed Eclipse 3.4 and CDT 5.02 with Photran 4.05. I have followed the instructions on how to set up Analysis Features and Refactoring Support at:

http://www.eclipse.org/photran/refactoring.php

But none of the features actually work. Which is extremely frustrating. Am I doing something obviously wrong?

Ben

When I go Help>About Eclipse platform it says:
Version: 3.4.1
Build id: M20080911-1700
Plugins
C/C++ Development Tools Core 5.0.2.200902130801
Photran 4.0.5

Back to the top