[photran] Target request failed: mi_cmd_var_create

When I scroll down the Variables window, this error sometimes (not always) occurred "Target request failed: mi_cmd_var_create: unable to create variable object"

And for most (but some variables work) variables I added to the Expressions, the same error occurrs.

My fortran program uses common-blocks e.g. INCLUDE 'somecm.cmn' to declare some of its variables, maybe that is the reason why they are not showing up? Is there a way to get around that?

I have been using idb debugger, but it is not as powerful as Eclipse as a GUI Tool.....

I'm using photran 4.0.5.20090429 with gdb. There is a post mentioning gdb rename variables during the debugging process (e.g. putting underscores), maybe my issue is related to that.

Cheers,
Alice
begin:vcard
fn:Alice Hung
n:Hung;Alice
org:University of Auckland;Bioengineering Institute
adr:;;Level 8, 70 Symonds Street;Auckland;;;New Zealand
email;internet:a.hung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PhD Student
tel;work:64 9 3737 599 ext 86953
tel;fax:64 9 3677 157