Re: [photran] Photran and TPTP

I believe the TPTP is concerned primarily with the performance of Java codes.  The TAU performance analysis tools are integrated with Eclipse (CDT and Photran) through the PTP project.  You need to have TAU installed on your system but you can instrument your codes and collect profile and trace data from your Fortran projects within Eclipse.  This page has some more information: http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tau/docs/newguide/bk03ch05.html  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Wyatt Spear