RE: [photran] per instructions I created the make file as it was suggested... err

Beth as I indicated yesterday... ! That email went out before I'd discovered part of my problem!

Sorry it was after I'd cleaned my path and ran the 'make-3.75': build_w32.bat file that I had a make.exe in the root directory of my system.

[I thought MinGW's mingw32-make.exe was intended to do that!]

I am still getting the switching screen as make attempts to do it's thing!

I don't know/think it should be doing that at all! Do You?

I'd like to get this all working on my Vista machien before I load Eclipse on my Linux work station!

Thanks for your help. You know any experienced Eclipse Users at the IBM plant here in Boulder Colorado... would you?

Kevin

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.

Back to the top