RE: [photran] New build available

Thanks Greg... I hope so too!

From: g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [photran] New build available
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:19:57 -0400

Hi Kevin,

You shouldn't need to unzip the downloaded file at all. Once you've downloaded it, go to "Help > Software Updates..." and click on "Add Site...". Then click on the "Archive..." button and select the zip file you downloaded in the browser. You should now see two new entries appear in the main list:

jar:file:/path/to/zip/photran-master-4.0.5.I200904290936.zip!

Open the *second* entry and click the check boxes next to "Fortran Compiler Support" and "Photran (Fortran Development Tools)". The first entry will be used when we eventually release Photran.

Now click on "Install..." and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps,

Greg