[photran] conditional breakpoints

Hi

is there a way to set conditional breakpoints in Photran? By
rightclicking on a breakpoint one can bring up the breakpoint properties
window. There is a field 'condition', but it doesn't seem to work with
boolean expressions. All that happens is that a question mark appears
next to the breakpoint indicator (the blue dot), on top of the check
mark, which continues to be there. The breakpoint works as normal, i.e.
as if no condition was set. The Eclipse SDK Help shows a breakpoint
properties window which looks quite different (the help page heading is
'Breakpoint enable condition').

Otherwise, my installation runs completely fine, I am using

Eclipse SDK 3.4.1
CDT GNU Toolchain 5.0.1
Photran 4.0.4

Thanks a lot!