[photran] Fortran Sample Code?

I just wanted to extend an open invitation for our users to contribute Fortran programs for us to use to test the parser, analyses, refactorings, etc. in Photran. We will keep these confidential, of course.

We are particularly interested in...

(1) Fortran 2003 programs,
(2) large projects (for scalability testing),
(3) programs that use the C preprocessor in nontrivial ways, and
(4) programs that Photran chokes on now or has in the recent past.

It doesn't really matter how well the program works, as long as it compiles and runs deterministically with a particular input.

The next beta release of Photran (hopefully February sometime, possibly March) will include Fortran 2003 support, which is why that's at the top of the list. :-)

This is a really easy way to contribute to Photran's development without actually spending any extra effort on it. We'll even acknowledge you on the Contributors page on the Web site.

If you have any codes to contribute, please contact me directly. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Back to the top