Re: [photran] Problem with downloading/installing PHOTRAN

li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> I have some problems with downloading/installing Photran 4.0 with
> Eclipse Ganymede (3.4.1) on WindowsXP.
>
> There are two options described on the webpage
> (http://www.eclipse.org/photran/download.php):
>
> A) to install it from the remote update site
> (http://download.eclipse.org/technology/photran/updates/eclipse3.4cdt5.0)
>
> Following error occurs after adding the download site:
>
> Anyways, there is nothing to expand or check or install...

Hi,

Maybe you need to set your proxy in eclipse:
item "Preferences" at the bottom of menu Window, then click on
"General", then "Network connections" and fill "Manual proxy
configurations" items as in your web browser, instead of direct
connection to the web.

By the way I recommend first installing the C/C++ development bundle
from eclipse web site before installing Photran and not eclipse alone
then CDT through Help/software updates...

Hope this helps.

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top