[photran] Help please. I am new.

 Hi,

I need help on the recognition of the fortran compiler toolchain by Photran. I have installed the Eclipse-Ganymede-Photran in my windows pc with XP. I downloaded the MinGW compiler for C/C++ and it works (i.e. Eclipse recognizes it and consequently it appears in the toolchain list). But when a try to do the same with, either g95 or gfortran, I fail. I have added to my PATH and LIBRARY _PATH the correct paths.

With g95 I fail to understand the mkmf file generation process (what does this instruction PERL..mean?) and as for the gfortran I downloaded it from the GNU and stored it in my c: hard disk, but Eclipse does not “see” it as toolchain.

I would appreciate any help (the more detailed the better, I am a beginner). Sorry for these so simple/low level questions.

Many thanks, Javier Daza (Madrid, Spain).

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.

Back to the top