[photran] development

Hi!

December is a good month for sending out wishlists and to look forward.
About a year ago I posted a message asking for
a "quiche-eaters Photran installation package", containing
all necessary stuff in 1 huge bundle. The reaction at that time
from Jeffrey Overbey was:

>> there were a full installation that not only installs Photran, but also the
>> utilities called by Photran: jre, gdb, g95, gfortran, mingw, mkmf, msys and
>
> Thanks!  We did something like this with an early beta of Photran v3 for
> Windows.  The guys that did it left the project, and it takes a while to
> put together (it has to be done manually), so we haven't done it since.
> However, it was a popular download, and we will plan on doing it again
> for our official release in 2008.

I'm wondering how far the Photran development team is in
setting up such an installation package. Also, the inclusion
of the "makemakefile" utility (to automatically generate and sort
a list of source-files for the compiler to build a project
from only the main source file) has my special attention!

How far are we/you?

Happy coding in 2009!

Regards,

Arjan