Re: [photran] Photran Error

4 [main] ScheduleProjectTRIDSP 5300 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION 818 [main] ScheduleProjectTRIDSP 5300 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to ScheduleProjectTRIDSP.exe.stackdump

This is output from your Fortran program? It looks like a problem with Cygwin on Vista, but I haven't run into it myself. I recall hearing that Cygwin had a few Vista compatibility problems.

At the risk of recommending the obvious, Googling "_cygtls::handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION" gave me several results; maybe some of them will recommend some things you can try...

Jeff

Back to the top