[photran] Architecture support

Greetings,

There have been some problems building the TAU Fortran components for PTP.  There are no errors at the installation of Photran, but it does not show up as an installed plugin afterward, and the TAU component can't detect it for use as a dependency.  Apparently the build machine for PTP is Linux PPC 64.  Our best theory right now is that Photran is missing a compatability flag for this architecture.  I don't have access to that kind of system myself so I can't test it.  If this is the problem, though, it should be a pretty quick fix.  Otherwise does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top