Re: [photran] (Exec error:Cannot run make)

Hallo David,

I assume you are using Windows. Do you have the GNU make utility
installed? If not I suggest you download MinGW make
(http://www.mingw.org/wiki/Getting_Started). MinGW also offers you g95
(http://ftp.g95.org).
If make cannot be executed add the directory that contains the
executable to your system PATH or to the Photran environment variables
in the project settings page. You can also specify the complete path to
the make executable in the project settings.

Good luck!
Stefan

David Bohorquez Carrascal schrieb:
I receive this message "(Exec error:Cannot run make)" when I am trying to make the file.
I have tried two ways to make the file: through the make file:
all:
g95 -g hello.f90

clean:

and through the Managed Make, but both ways I get the same message.
I have just installed Photran and Eclipse, I ussually develope java programs on eclipse but first time on Photran.
Help please...

begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Kurzbach
n:Kurzbach;Stefan
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Technische Universit=C3=A4t Hamburg-Harburg;Institut f=C3=BCr Wasserbau
email;internet:stefan.kurzbach@xxxxxxx
title:Dipl.-Inf.
tel;work:+49 40 42878 4305
x-mozilla-html:FALSE