[photran] Photran and Debugging

Dear All,

I am running Photran 4.0 on Windows XP and I having MinGW 3.2.0 and MSYS 1.0.11 installed. I am using g77 to run some fortran code.

Addtionally, I am using the mkmf perl script for makefiles.

I am able to create makefiles, build and run the code.

However, I am stuck (for some time now) with the debugging as I don't know what configurations I exactly have to make. I wanted to use gdb (version 5.2.1 that came with MinGW) I tried to create a DEBUG and RELEASE build and also to set up the debug configurations and it seems I am missing something.

Shouldn't a DEBUG directory be created within my project directory?

I always get an "Exec error" that the system can not find the file specified (or something similar in German).

Any help would be really appreciated!

Marianne

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.