Re: [photran] MacBook + Photran = CPU 100%

Running Photran makes my CPU usage go to 100% and my fans to 100% and my computer halts :(

Do you have "Enable Analysis/Refactoring" checked on any of your projects? Does it say "Synchonizing Photran VPG" in the lower right-hand corner? As I mentioned in a previous post, this is ridiculously slow at the moment, so you might want to turn it off.

If that's not it, what prompts this?  It is when you first open the editor?

I haven't had any problems on my MacBook, so this is interesting...

Jeff

Back to the top