[photran] Runing IDB an Photran

I'm new in Photran and I trying to debug my code with idb.

Browsing trough the Internet I found that there are 2 ways to do so.
But I couldn't make it work.

One is to write a script to point gdb to idb: Someone wrote in this
forum previously:

"IDB has implemented the MI interface.  You can run IDB under
Eclipse/CDT or Eclipse/Photran without any plugin.  Simply create a
script which contains:

    #!/bin/bash
    #
    exec <wherever IDB is installed/idb -gdb "$@"

Then point to the script in the Debug... dialog, in the Debugger tab
(the "Debugger Location" field). "

However, I can't find a Debugger Location field.

I read also that you can use a plugin that makes idb available in the
drop dow list of debuggers. But I couldn't find this plugin on the
Eclipse website

Does any one could help me on that.

Thanks
Fernando Stump