Re: [photran] Modules - temp fix

Ok I figure out that the only way to do this is to make my own makefiles...so much for the easy of "managed ones" :)
I'm sure the dev gods from Photran will hear our humble pleas before then next beta/final release.

In the meanwhile...to get your modules to work:

Right click on project folder
Select Build Configurations---> Manage...
Create new (I just duplicated Debug i32)

Then right click --> Properties
Under Fortran Build deselect "Generate Makefiles Automatically"  (in other words, un-manage them, *sob* I know)

say Apply, then OK

Now to manage them:
As I understand, every subdir.mk deals with the files in that dir.  To make MY managing easy I have one main file and a ./source/*.f90 folder with files.

Anyhow, add this to the end of every subdir.mk file:

%.mod : %.o

Voila, no more pesky .o files that don't belong there.
I haven't tested the file name, extension, or multiple modules/file problems, as far as I have my code I have 1 mod file with 1 module.  I'll keep you guys up-to-date if it is buggy otherwise, but it should work.

Enjoy.

Fernanda