[photran] Errors are not appearing in the text editor

When I compile my program that contains an error the location is not
shown in the editor window or in the vertical ruler.  When I click on
the error tab at the bottom of the screen this is what I see
make: *** [ZeroD_all] Error 1 Final_Gaskin line 0

As far as I know I am using the latest version of both eclipse and
photran.  I am currently using Ubuntu 7.10.  I do not have this problem
when i am working with c++ programs.

Thanks for the help,
David

Back to the top