Re: [photran] managed build or a shared library

> Dear Jürgen,
>
> Briefly: Managed Make does not work on _Windows_. Use Standard Make
> instead, described at
> http://www.eclipse.org/photran/documentation.php#sm?. Even on Linux
> there are some specialties of Managed Make you have to know.

> Regards, Hani

dear hani,

thanks for the hint. however, it seems that managed make DOES work perfectly
for gnu fortran executables but not for shared libraries. it should not be
too difficult to modify the call of the linker in the managed make project.

i wonder if nobody has done that already. and it would be very nice to have.

so, if nobody cared for that already maybe we can solve it in the source in
our institute (which is the university of applied sciences in stuttgart,
germany).

regards

juergen

Back to the top