[photran] Photran at Supercomputing '07

If there are any Photran users at Supercomputing in Reno this week and you would like to meet up, please ship me an e-mail, or I'll be at the Fortran BOF on Wednesday. I'd be interested to hear who's using it, for what, what features you think are the most critical (whether they exist or not), and particularly what refactorings you would like to see implemented. I would also like to meet anyone interested in contributing to its development... we have had two volunteers so far, and it would be great to see more!

Jeff

Back to the top