[photran] Syntax highlighting in Photran 4.0 beta2

Hello,

I just wanted to point out one very minor issue I found with the
otherwise great Photran 4 (Beta 2). It's purely cosmetic, so I didn't
think it is worth a bug report.

In if statements which contain elseif clauses, the "elseif" and
following "then" are displayed in the editor in blue as opposed to
being highlighted
in pink as other commands are. An example:

if (cond1) then
! do something
elseif(cond2) then
! do something different
endif

Here, the "elseif" and second "then" are not highlighted in the same
color as the "if" and first "then" on my Linux box running Eclipse
3.3.1, CDT 4.0.1, and Java 1.6.

Again, the latest Photran is very nice!

Joachim

Back to the top