Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:15 PM
Subject: [photran] Global Variables

I have scoured the web and the archives but haven’t found an answer to this (simple?) question.   How do I view global variables during debug?  I have a module which contains a bunch of variable definitions and then Use this module throughout my subroutines and would like to “see” them in the debugger while stepping through the subroutines.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Matt