[photran] Help with source formatting

Hi,

I am working on a fortran system running on a VAX VMS machine. The code is 15 years + old, and many people has worked on it, so the indents and end if's etc. are not nicely aligned, making it difficuilt to follow the program logic.

I downloaded and installed photran and I want to use it to beautify the sources, but I can't figure out how to do it. Any help?

I have the following installed:
Eclipse project SDK 3.2.2.r322_xxxx
C/C++ Dev Tools 3.1.1.200609270800
Photran 4.0.0

Thank You

____________________________________

Faan de Bruyn Columbus Stainless Steel

Plant Systems Department - Hot Products

Middelburg Mpumalanga

Tel: +27-13-2472000 Fax: +27-13-2472571

Mobile: +27-82-454-6563

eMail: debruyn.faan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.columbus.co.za

Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official
business of Columbus Stainless is proprietary to the company. It is
confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Columbus
Stainless does not own and endorse any other content. Views and
opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that
of Columbus Stainless. The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole
authorised recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has
unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the
content in any way. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure
the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted
electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no
liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or
data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended
destination.

Back to the top