Re: [photran] input file in photran with intel

Ronai Lisboa schrieb:
HI,

Now I use Photran with intel fortran compiler in linux.
So in command line I used ( in g77 )

g77 -o exemplo exemplo.f

and

./exemplo <otst.in> xx.out

Where otst.in there are my input data and xx.out
another output datas.

> With IDE Photran ( last version ) where I have to put
> the
>
> <otst.in>  xx.out ?
>
> Because I want to use the RUN comand.

In older Photran versions I tried to put these command-line redirections in the "Program Arguments" text field (argument tab) of the RUN dialog box.

BUT it DID NOT work. Maybe it will work in the current version. But I guess it will not. As I recall correctly even Eclipse for Java can't use command-line redirections. So this problem is not Photran related.

For this purpose I use a Photran-independent console window and type in the entire command-line.

BTW, Intel Fortran supports command-line arguments (getarg(), etc.) for Fortran programs. Than you can use the "program argument" feature of Photran.

Hani

PS: Now I use the SciTE Editor for Fortran editing mostly. Command-line redirections do not work in the SciTE console pane either.

Back to the top