Re: [photran] Photran and PTP

I can't get the 'Add MPI project settings to this project' from PTP to work with a Managed Make Fortran project using Executable (Gnu Fortran). I get an 'Internal Error' described by a java.lang.NullPointerException. Are you saying other than debugging, everything else should work?

Jonathan

Craig Rasmussen wrote:
Photran and PTP are separate projects that do separate things. Photran works fine with PTP although debugging Fortran apps is not ideal.

Cheers,
Craig