[photran] Photran + idb + Windows?

Hi,

I've just started using Photran and I'm still deciding between
compiler/debugging options.  I've set things up to compile with ifort, but
I haven't figured out how to get idb to work in Photran under Windows.  I
saw in the archives a week ago that it could be set up under linux using a
script containing:

#! /bin/bash
exec /path_to_debugger_executable/idb -gdb "$@"

Is there a similar script needed to run under Windows?  If so, which
Debugger option is needed (Cygwin gdb debugger, gdb debugger, gdb/mi,
...)?

Thanks for any help you can give,

Jason

Back to the top