Re: [photran] MORE INFO ....OK, installed

Hi Pieter,

I was able to get a simple program working. But when I
created another project with 15+ source files, a few
include files, and some data files, and then tried to
build, I could not locate the executable.  Basically,
I do not have the algorithm down for manipulating the
system yet.  I may have clicked "standard make" rather
than managed.  I plan to follow instructions here:

http://www.eclipse.org/photran/documentation.php

and try again later today.  It will likely simply take
some sustained effort to learn all functionality.

I do have one very important question.  It is not
clear to me how to set breakpoints for debugging. A
recently observed someone using Visual Studio, where
he'd set breakpoints and then put cursor over
variables to see the values. How will debugging ere
compare?

Mike