RE: [photran] Using and Install photran, MinGW and g95

Thank you for your kind suggestion.
Followings are the Makefile and g95_args files:

1. Makefile
# Makefile created by c:\mingw\bin\mkmf $Id: mkmf,v 10.0.4.6.2.1 2004/10/18
20:38:09 fms Exp $
include c:\mingw\bin\g95_args
DEFAULT:
	-touch $@
all: proi_05
myprog.o: ./myprog.f90
	$(FC) $(FFLAGS) -c	./myprog.f90
SRC = ./myprog.f90
OBJ = myprog.o
clean: neat
	-rm -f .cppdefs $(OBJ) proi_05
neat:
	-rm -f $(TMPFILES)
TAGS: $(SRC)
	etags $(SRC)
tags: $(SRC)
	ctags $(SRC)
proi_05: $(OBJ)
	$(LD) $(OBJ) -o proi_05 $(LDFLAGS)

2. g95_args file
FC = g95
LD = g95
FFLAGS = -I C:/mingw/include
LDFLAGS = $(LIBS)
LIBS = -L C:/mingw/lib -lfortrantools -lslatec -lmatrix0 -ljapi -lg2c

I specified LIBS as above, since I intended to test the libraries of Fortran
Company and described in a book FOTRAN TOOLS.
Happily I have been successful to compile and run of my first test fortran
program and sincerely thanks for your suggestions
extended to me in a rather long struggles with the use of photran.  .