[photran] on Fortran Project of Photran

I received the following mail Photran Org and copied two files:
     (1) How to use mkmf with g95, and
     (2) How to use Photran with G95.
In 2.1.1. of above file (2), it is indicated that;
    Arguments c:\mingw\bin\mkmf -t c:\mingw\bin\g95_args -p ${container_ns}
The questions are:
   Is the above mkmf 'the mkmf script' which has been downloaded as
indicated in file (1) above?
   And  how can I get g95_args?
Thank you in advance for your kind reply.
On Thursday, February 15, 2007 "CARRIE Laurent" <Laurent.CARRIE@xxxxxx>
wrote:

> Yes I select one file in my fortran project but no makefile in this,
> but I
> find makefile in C:\WINDOWS\system32.

Please note that the mkmf and Photran install instructions for g95 have been
revised.

The new instructions for mkmf and Photran are contained in two separate
files, that you can find here:

http://vinyl2.sentex.ca/~tcc/g95/How_to_use_mkmf_with_g95.html

http://vinyl2.sentex.ca/~tcc/g95/How_to_use_Photran_with_g95.html

Doug

< Yoshiaki  Yamada > NAPRA
(Nonlinear Analysis Program Research Association)
mail:  y-yamada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
·ol: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx ‚Í Douglas Cox [tcc@xxxxxxxxxx] ‚Ì‘ã
—
‘—M“úŽž: 2007”N2ŒŽ16“ú‹à—j“ú 2:05
ˆ¶æ: Photran Information
Œ–¼: Re: [photran] Using and Install photran, MinGW and g95

ƒtƒ‰ƒO‚Ì“à—e: ‚²ŽQl‚Ü‚Å‚É
ƒtƒ‰ƒO: —L