RE: [photran] Using and Install photran, MinGW and g95

Hi,

Yes I select one file in my fortran project but no makefile in this, but I find makefile in C:\WINDOWS\system32.

# Makefile created by mkmf $Id: mkmf,v 10.0.4.6.2.1 2004/10/18 20:38:09 fms Exp $

include d:\msys\1.0\bin\mkmf.g95

.DEFAULT:
	-touch $@
all: toto
SRC =
OBJ =
clean: neat
	-rm -f .cppdefs $(OBJ) toto
neat:
	-rm -f $(TMPFILES)
TAGS: $(SRC)
	etags $(SRC)
tags: $(SRC)
	ctags $(SRC)
toto: $(OBJ)
	$(LD) $(OBJ) -o toto $(LDFLAGS)

hum, why is it in this directory:

perhaps : in my PATH there is on top PATH=C:\Perl\bin,... and it's before D:\msys\1.0\bin where is there perl.exe too.

laurent