[photran] Photran 3.1 beta 2: crtl+j for incremental does not work

Hi,

I just installed Photran 3.1 beta 2. Now #endif do not destroy my outline and
syntax highlighting any more. Thanks a lot for this, this helps me a lot!

Unfortunately I can not use crtl+j for incremental find any more in the
fortran editor. In other editors it's fine. Any Idea whats wrong?

Daniel

--
Dipl-Ing. Daniel Schmode

Back to the top