Re: [photran] how to link a Fortran subroutine to a C subroutine in eclipse, and vice versa?

If you standard make then you create your own Makefile and mixed language is no problem (i.e., the same as for any other project based on make).

If you create a managed make project, you will be asked for a project type. At this point, if you select one of a Fortran project type, it will include a companion C compiler in the tool chain. Just add a file with a .c extension and the managed make system should work fine.

If you are on windows, you will need cywin (I believe).

Cheers,
Craig